Here is a list of the more frequently asked questions.
Dietitians are health care professionals who are trained to provide advice and counselling about diet, food and nutrition. They can work in private practice as well as in a hospital and a community setting.
Dietitians help people make healthy food choices.
They help create healthy eating plans to provide optimal nourishment.
• Your doctor referred you
• You have specific dietary or cooking requirements
• You want a healthy, tailor-made eating plan
• You started a gym program or working with a trainer, and want to maximize your potential in achieving your goal in conjunction with an eating plan
• You want to lose or gain weight
• Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, insulin resistance, polycystic ovarian syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel diseases, nutrient deficiencies, gout, food intolerances and allergies
Medical aid details, ID number, doctor’s referral letter (if applicable).
We accept cash / card
or submit to medical aid.
Around half an hour
Always best to check if your medical scheme or plan has dietitian benefits. Account is ultimately the patient’s responsibility.